Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My Love - Pretty Girl ^^

14/07/09

Since 08/03/03.. We had gone thru our live lying on each other until today...we had past so many memorable moment...happiness..of course sadness as well...our pet, fei mui...the soft dog i gift her....we end our relationship on today.

After forcing her to make decision not to leave me...finally i realise...I am wrong...I will only make her feel more FAN GAN to me...I am stupid...I am selfish...I should not do this... ><

After I calmed down...I realise... Everything is faith...God planned everything for me in my life...to see how important she is in my life...

Now I could say I lost her in my life 99%. The only 1% is present due to I begging for her to care about me when I am lost or scare or not able to sleep.

I cant imagine after 6 years and 4 months we being attached together, our ending is this.

I know her very well..i think much more than she know herself... I am a Yellow characteristic person, who like peace, who care ppl thinking and will not say any words that may hurt ppl feeling. Thus, I tried to thik of her in as me, I found out that, I will also do the same thing. If a girl pretty and nice, said she love me, I may also left her and go for the girl. So, actually no one should be blamed, No one should feel sorry. Pretty girl is a Blue characteristic person, who like party, gathering, event, friends, enjoy life. Thus pass few years staying in KL with me is not the ideal lifestyle she actually want. But I never thought of her side before until today. It is too late. I feel regret.

Thanks god for choosing this kind of ending for me...I really do...If let me choose, I will still choose to be the one who suffer. If I am the one who say break up to her, she may face a lot of problem, she may not able to live in KL anymore. Thus, I will never blame her. I will never blame her. I will never blame her. I will only appreciate god for giving both of us some time to think and try out the outside worlds. There are so much thing we never know and never experience. For example, we never go clubbing before, we never have a second chance to have another gf/bf to compare. Thus maybe this is just a 考验..if we can pass this test, the next time we attach together again, I believe within a few months we will get married. =) Some time, when you have the thing on your hand, you cant see it, cause it is too near / close to you. You can only see thing far from you, and you envy and hope you can get it. I am just like this, I am just an old toys that you holding, and in front of you, there is a new and prettier toys. You grab it, and throw the old toy into the garage. But you may not know, the old toy may be wearing a diamond ring on it and you just throw a diamond ring into the garage. But if one day, you found out that the old toy with diamond ring is better than the new one, the old toy full with dust will still wait for you to come back and clean him up.

So, Henry Teh Kor Shean, let go ba.... let her go treasure her life...treasure the moment... dun be so selfish...you are not the best bf in the world...she will find a better and more suitable one for her... and as for you, she is also not the only one who can be your wife...there is much more outside! You just need to explore them, like dota game, you never explore the land, you wont find the RUNE!

Believe in faith -

For pretty girl, the song below is exactly what i am thinking...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD1TKBQvIxM

Elliott Yamin - Wait for you

I never felt nothing in the world like this before
Now I'm missing you & I'm wishing that you would come back through my door
Why did you have to go? You could have let me know
So now I'm all alone, Girl you could have stayed but you wouldnt give me a chance
With you not around it's a little bit more then i can stand
And all my tears they keep running down my face
Why did you turn away?
So why does your pride make you run and hide?Are you that afraid of me?
But I know it's a lie what you keep inside
This is not how you wanted to be
So baby I will wait for you, Cause I don''t know what else i can do
Don't tell me I ran out of time, If it takes the rest of my life
Baby I will wait for you, If you think I'm fine it just aint true
I really need you in my life, No matter what i have to do I'll wait for you

It's been a long time since you called me(How could you forget about me)
You got me feeling crazy (crazy)
How can you walk away,Everything stays the same, I just can't do it baby
What will it take to make you come back
Girl I told you what it is & it just ain't like that
Why can't you look at me, your still in love with me
Don't leave me crying.

Baby why can't we just start over again
Get it back to the way it was
If you give me a chance I can love you right
But your telling me it wont be enough
So baby I will wait for you
Cause I don''t know what else i can do
Don't tell me I ran out of time, If it takes the rest of my life
Baby I will wait for you, If you think I'm fine it just aint true
I really need you in my life, No matter what i have to do
I'll wait for you
So why does you pride make you run & hide
Are you that afriad of me?But I know it's a lie what your keeping inside
Thats not how you wanted to be
Baby I will wait for you
Baby I will wait for you , If it's the last thing i do
Baby I will wait for you
Cause I don''t know what else i can do
Don't tell me I ran out of time, If it takes the rest of my life
Baby I will wait for you. If you think I'm fine it just aint true
I really need you in my life. No matter what i have to do I'll wait for you
I'll Be Waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment